Welcome to INVENT!
INVENT is run by CITY College students. INVENT develops for its clients software solutions free of charge.
Our vision is to provide:
Providing services to charity organizations
We are proud to announce that CITY College and INVENT, driven by their committment to social
responsibility, have decided to provide software and IT services support to charity institutions.
This initiative aims at offering INVENT services free of charge to organizations serving the public
interest via the development of software such as the organization's web site.
Benefits for ...
- participate and gain experience in projects, which use state of the art methodologies and techniques for the solution of problems. For example: object-oriented analysis and design (e.g. using UML) and development process models that go beyond the traditional life cycle model (e.g. the rational unified process, extreme programming, etc).
- experiment with high-risk projects (for which the company risk for failure is high and the benefit is unclear).
- contact/hire tomorrow’s professionals.
- effective communication
- working in teams and distributing tasks between team-members
- ability to manage real-world problems
- managing time-pressure and working under deadlines
- managing risk